CSM (Certified Scrum Master) by Scrum Alliance is scheduled on
To register please
click the below and fill your details.
TIME:- 8:00 AM
ROOM NO:- 305
ADDRESS:- GACHIBOWLI - DLF BRANCH
TIME:- 8:30 AM
ROOM NO:- 05
CapacityhandlingSCRUM (CSM) – Training & Certification (16 Hours – 2 days program)
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM)
Discover how you can earn your ScrumMaster certification
A Certified ScrumMaster helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success. CSMs understand Scrum values, practices, and applications and provide a level of knowledge and expertise above and beyond that of typical project managers. CSMs act as “servant leaders,” helping the rest of the Scrum team work together and learn the Scrum framework. CSMs also protect the team from both internal and external distractions.
What are the benefits of a ScrumMaster certification?
By earning a Certified ScrumMaster® certification you:
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role from the best minds inScrum.
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
As a CSM, you will be able to fill the role of ScrumMaster or Scrum team member. Through the certification process, you will gain an understanding of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts.
With your CSM certification, you will also have access to a 2-year membership with Scrum Alliance. Through this membership, you can join local user groups, online social networks, gain access to deep discounts on gatherings, and additional member-only resources.
Requirements for ScrumMaster certification
- To earn your CSM certificate, you must take a CSM course from a CertifiedScrum Trainer (CST) and demonstrate your progress through our online CSM test.
- The first step toward your CSM is familiarizing yourself with Scrum. We’ve compiled a list of resources that can help you see how Scrum transforms the world of work.
- Then attend an in-person, two-day (16 hour) CSM course taught by a Scrum Alliance Authorized Trainer. After successfully completing the course, you will need to pass the CSM exam.
- To get a passing score, you must correctly answer 24 of the 35 questions. You will be eligible for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) upon completion of this course.
Team members, Scrum Masters and Product Owners who wish to understand and build a strong foundation on the basics of Agile and Scrum development.
- Agile Manifesto and principles
- Introduction toScrum
- Waterfall vs.Agile
- Agile manifesto
- The principle ofScrum
- User stories: definition, description, epics, themes, the iceberg effect
- Product backlog, prioritization techniques
- Sprint, Sprint backlog
- Planning &estimation
- The Scrum Rules of estimation
- Writing user stories
- Planning power exercise
- How to plan properly
- Capacity handling
- Roles &responsibilities
- Scrum team
- Product owner
- Definition of done
- Review meeting
- Retrospective meetings
- Planning meeting
- Backlog Refinement
- Scrum of Scrums
- scrum artifacts
- Burn down chart
- Sprint backlog
- Product backlog
- Product burndown chart
- Visual board
- The faculty is a CST, CEC, CSP, CASM, CSPO & REP certified professional and among only 2 from India having this level of certifications.
- The faculty has 15+ years of professional strong agile coaching experience
- Trained 2000+ professionals as on date