CSM (Certified Scrum Master) by Scrum Alliance is scheduled on
To register please
the below and fill your details.
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM)
Discover how you can earn your ScrumMaster certification
A Certified ScrumMaster helps project teams properly use Scrum, increasing the likelihood of the project’s overall success.
What are the benefits of a ScrumMaster certification?
By earning a Certified ScrumMaster® certification you:
- Expand your career opportunities by staying relevant and marketable across all industry sectors adopting Agile practices.
- Demonstrate to employers and peers your attainment of core Scrum knowledge.
- Learn the foundation of Scrum and the scope of the Certified ScrumMaster’s role from the best minds
- Engage with a community of recognized Scrum experts who are committed to continuous improvement.
As a CSM, you will be able to fill the role of ScrumMaster or Scrum team member. Through the certification process, you will gain an understanding of the Scrum framework, including team roles, activities, and artifacts.
With your CSM certification, you will also have access to a 2-year membership
Requirements for ScrumMaster certification
- To earn your CSM certificate, you must take a CSM course from a
CertifiedScrumTrainer (CST) and demonstrate your progress through our online CSM test.
- The first step toward your CSM is familiarizing yourself with Scrum. We’ve compiled a list of resources that can help you see how Scrum transforms the world of work.
- Then attend an in-person, two-day (16 hour) CSM course taught by a Scrum Alliance Authorized Trainer. After successfully completing the course, you will need to pass the CSM exam.
- To get a passing score, you must correctly answer 24 of the 35 questions. You will be eligible for 16 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) upon completion of this course.
Team members, Scrum Masters and Product Owners who wish to understand and build a strong foundation on the basics of Agile and Scrum development.
- Agile Manifesto and principles
- Agile manifesto
- The principle
- User stories: definition, description, epics, themes, the iceberg effect
- Product backlog, prioritization techniques
- Sprint, Sprint backlog
- Planning &estimation
- The Scrum Rules of estimation
- Writing user stories
- Planning power exercise
- How to plan properly
- Capacity handling
- Roles &responsibilities
- Scrum team
- Product owner
- Definition of done
- Review meeting
- Retrospective meetings
- Planning meeting
- Backlog Refinement
- Scrum of Scrums
- Burn down chart
- Sprint backlog
- Product backlog
- Visual board
- The faculty is a CST, CEC, CSP, CASM, CSPO & REP certified professional and among only 2 from India having this level of certifications.
- The faculty has 15+ years of professional
strong agilecoaching experience
- Trained 2000+ professionals as on date